The Best Sushi in the World

Sushi. It is an art form of cuisine. Each roll filled with different ingredients and components, making it diverse in taste with every bite. Can we all agree it's one of the best dishes ever created? Any person can tour America in search for the best sushi in the world, but if you want the true experience your tastebuds deserve, visit Japan (日本)! During my freshman year of college, I took Introduction to Japanese because Asian culture has always peaked my interest. Through the course of the semester, I built a friendship with the teacher's assistant (TA), who was a transfer student from Japan. She told me she was going back home once the semester ended, and I told her, "I'm going with you!" We booked our flights on the same day and headed to Japan! In three days, we visited four cities, several monuments and temples, and ate the best sushi I have ever tasted. The quality of the fish is incomparable! It simply melts in your mouth. Have you ever had fish melt in your mouth? It's something you definitely need to experience. You can also taste how truly fresh it is; no preservatives or chemicals of any sort. If seafood is your forte, you must go to Japan one day. Especially if you are a food-enthusiast, authentic Japanese food should be in your list of things to try. My favorite sushi rolls usually consists of either shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, or eel (unagi). If you're unsure of what you should order, I highly recommend trying out any rolls that have these ingredients in them. You won't regret it! With that being said, don't wait any longer to try sushi that is artistic, diverse, and amazing in taste. The best sushi is waiting for you. Japan is waiting for you.

Comments

  1. A dream of mine is to travel to Japan one day. Not only for the country itself but for their authentic sushi. I am also a lover of sushi and it's definitely the best dish ever created. I can't wait to visit there someday! Thanks for the lovely post, I'm glad we are both foodies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment