Feelings will be felt

Hey, travelers!

In one of my past posts about the Top 3 Breathtaking Cities in Italy, I mentioned my home during this past summer: Verona, Italy. I wanted to dedicate a post specifically for this beautiful city. I just wanted to express my love for this place and how it made me feel.


Verona will always hold a special place in my heart. It's the city of Romeo and Juliet. It's the city of love. This city is so special to me because while living here, I felt like I was living my best life.
I never said no to anything. I was adventurous, I was free, and I was consistently amazed of my surroundings. I have built friendships and made amazing memories that will last a life time.

I remember having the most uncomfortable bed, but I always felt well-rested.
I remember having the worst wifi connection, but I never really cared to surf the web while being there.
I remember the scorching heat, but I loved the tan skin it gave me.

When you live in a new place that is completely different from what you are used to, you learn to love it and eventually, you get accustomed to it. Now that I'm back in America, I miss seeing the colors of buildings and the unique European architecture. I miss the cobblestone roads and walking everywhere. It's the little things that make it amazing.




If you ever get the chance, I encourage you to live in a place completely different. Make that place foreign in its entirety, with its culture, language, food, etc.

You won't forget the experience because people rarely remember what it is, but how something made them feel. Living in a foreign country will fill you with experiences, both good and bad. And, it will make you feel a type of way, because feelings demand to be felt. One thing I promise you is that you will love it, and you will never regret taking that leap of faith.

Comments