Getting through 8+ hour flights

Flying over seas can be a hassle. These flights can last anywhere from 8-15 hours, sometimes even more! I’ve experienced these long flights almost 10 times so far. But hey, that's what traveling is all about!

Based on my experience, here are some ways I cope with getting through these never-ending flights:

1. Create an awesome, lengthy playlist!
Make sure you bring your earphones and have a playlist with all of your jams, so you can have personal time and jam out to your sounds.

2. Wear comfy clothes!
Personally, I always wear sweats or leggings. They're comfortable, plus, I'm able to sleep and maneuver my legs easier than if I were wearing jeans. I also recommend bringing a comfy jacket. It can get really cold on the plane throughout the night.

3. Bring snacks and water!
Make sure to bring extra snacks and water so you don't get too hungry waiting for meal times. Additionally, stay hydrated!

4. Watch lots of movies!
Usually on these long flights, you'll have a personal screen with movie selections. I recommend watching several movies to kill time on the flight. For example, if you watch three movies, you've already knocked off about six hours of flight time!

5. Bring a book to read!
If you're tired of looking at screens, bring a book you love. You'll have plenty of time to kill on the flight, therefore you can finally have the time to read that book you've been holding off on.

These five tips I've given you are from my experience. If you want to learn more about what you can prepare for these long-haul fights, click this link:
Click me for more tips!

Comments

  1. Pack some over-the-counter medicine for headaches or Dramamine for motion sickness /nausea. This helps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment