I live where you vacation - Saipan

A place worth mentioning as a travel spot is my home: Saipan, CNMI. 
Yes, I live where you vacation.

Saipan is a tiny island a part of the Northern Mariana Islands. It’s one of the most beautiful places that is a part of US soil and many people are unaware of this beautiful location! This island will provide you with the ultimate experience of amazing hospitality, food, fun, and adventure! Let’s break it down…

Hospitality: The people of the Marianas are extremely friendly. All we want to do is welcome newcomers into our beautiful home! We want to make sure every one has a great experience. Based on my personal experiences as an indigenous person of the islands, I’ve hosted over five people. I’ve given them a place to stay and taken care of them while showing them around the island. It’s always fun being a part of a person’s experience.

Food: OH. MY. GOSH. Chamorro food is amazing. It’s something you can’t miss! You’ll fall in love with the cookouts we have. Chamorro BBQ is unlike any
other, mixed with red rice, coco, salad, and more. I can only tell you how great it is, but you’ll have to try it for yourself one day.

Fun: The island is fun, fun, FUN! There’s an endless amount of things to do! You can go site seeing, off-roading, fishing, swimming in hidden spots, shopping at open street markets, enjoy the nightlife, eat authentic asian food, and sing your lungs out at karaoke bars, just to name a few.

Adventure: This tiny island is full of adventure! Despite being so small, we’re still discovering new places. A couple years ago, I found out Saipan had a waterfall! I have yet to see it. There are many adventurous activities for you on this island: banana boating, scuba diving, hiking, skydiving, parasailing, boating, cave exploring, and more!

If you’d like to find out more about my home, click this link:
Click me! :)

Comments

  1. CNMI is truly a great place to live. Paradise! Please share more photos of the place, food, and the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment